Monday, July 31, 2017

Uniqso's Sweety Bargello Grey & GEO Crazy Lens CPF1 review

Quick review on two pairs of lenses I got from Uniqso!


Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 40%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Replacement Period: Within 12 months
What's inside: A pair of contact lens + a lens case


Bargello are one of my favourite series. They look very natural on bright eyes and are very comfortable to wear for a long time. 

They are also quite small and natural looking, so wearing them out of cosplay, as a fashion item, is a great option.


These lenses are also very cheap, so they make a great option if you are looking for a cheap but quality brand! 
Unfortunately, they do not have prescription, so you can only get them in 0.00 power... 

I still rate them 10/10 because of the comfort they provide and of the beautiful design/color!



Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Replacement Period: Within 12 months
What's inside: A pair of contact lens + a lens case


I ocasionally get Halloween lenses for some of my cosplays and these looked like a great option! Unfortunately, these lenses are not as comfortable as regular circle lenses for me personally, as I have very sensitive eyes and Halloween models feel "heavier" on them. 


The very opaque design and small pupil hole are quite different from the usual colored lenses I usually wear and personally don't quite enjoy it. 

I would recommend it to people who are used to wearing contact lenses more regularly. 

Rating them 5/10 because the design is pretty cool, but the small pupil hole makes it hard to use these lenses at night or in dim places.


Thanks for reading~