Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Miccostume's Kuroo Tetsurou cosplay review

I took ages to post this review, but my camera took broken photos and I had to calibrate the colors of each photo individually... 
It was a tough job, but next time I will use a different camera and hope for the best.

So, here's a review on the costume I got from Miccostumes! You can check the product here. It currently has free shipping and it costs only $19.99!

So, firstly, the costumes from Miccostumes tend to have a really nice quality and always correspond to the size chart. I've gotten quite some costumes from them over the years and I'm glad to bring you this review.


Kuroo's cosplay is made out of synthetic sports fabric. It's very light and fresh to wear. It has an accurate print of the stripes of his jersey and the number printing is real nice.


I got the biggest size, since I wanted it to be comfy, but it's actually a perfect size!
The shorts are real nice and short, so there's no need to worry about me needing to cut them.
When I cosplayed Hinata, I had to fold my shorts so they would look accurate... It was a pain.


Here's a closeup for you to see how clean the print is. 
I'd like you to know that this fabric is also possible to iron and it doesn't melt nor does it get stiff, but be careful to use low heat with it. This is synthetic fabric after all...


As you can see, the shorts are quite short. 
I think the costume is quite accurate, except for a tiny flaw: the shoulders don't have the two black stripes they need. I don't think this is a problem, considering the whole costume is well made and well printed. I can always add the stripes on the shoulders later on!


Above all, the costume is really comfortable and nice to wear in hot weather. I'm looking forward to wearing it soon and having a photoshoot in it. 


The costume was shipped to me real fast via EMS shipping. It didn't go to customs, which is a blessing considering my country is terrible with importing stuff outside of EU.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the costume I got and I highly recommend you to check Miccostumes in case you're looking for a cosplay costume or a character wig. They have a big variety of cosplays and are quick to reply to assist you!