Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wigaholics' Cream Green Long Wavy 65cm wig review

I was so excited to review this wig for you guys and I hope you find this review useful as this is one of the best wigs I have from this store! 

This wig is from Wigaholics and you can find it here.


Color: Green
Length: 66cm(Back), 14cm(Front)
Wig Weight: 0.31kg
Wig Caps Type: Basic Cap
Material: Hiperlon Fiber
Heat Resistant Up to: temperature of 248°F/120°C
What in the box: Wig, Comb & Hair Stand
Parcel Weight: 0.51 KGS

So, just as the description said, the wig comes in with the wig stand, hair brush, bobbypins and wig cap. 


I find it adorable how they put effort into providing you a wig with all the essential items you might need. 
Wig brush is very useful and the wig stand is great if you want to display your wigs and for travel.


The wig is a very pretty mint color.


The top of the wig has a skintop/lacetop to make it look more realistic. This is pretty cool if you're looking for a natural sort of wig to wear daily or with a certain type of fashion.


The wig is very thick! It's probably one of the thickest wigs I have as it's as thick as two regular wigs. 
There's enough fibers to make two thick braids.


The wig is 65cm long, so it goes down to middle of my back.


The wig is heat resistant and it's very easy to style, so if you need to curl it up or sraigthen it, don't worry about using a hair iron on it! 
Just make sure you don't have it on a very high temperature...


The wig was shipped real quick and the store was always so friendly to me. The wig came in in 3-4 days after the shipment and I couldn't be happier with their service. 
I really like Wigaholics' wigs as they look really beautiful and have a very different type of cap construction. 


This is the second time this store makes me feel like a real princess for wearing their wigs. 
I wish my real hair could look this pretty everyday!


Overall: I love this wig a lot and would really recommend this type of wigs for a cosplay or your fashion! It's thick and easy to comb. The wig is heat resistant too!

The store is having a halloween discount right now, so make sure to check that out!

Thanks for reading!