Sunday, October 16, 2016

RoleCosplay's Sakamoto Desu ga? Sakamot cosplay costume

It's been a while since I posted a cosplay review here, so please bear with me! 

I've ordered Sakamoto's cosplay some time ago from RoleCosplay and I thought I should review it for you, so you can know what to expect when ordering a costume from this store.



Anime:Sakamoto Desu ga?
Included: Pants,Shirt,Coat
Material: Uniform cloth
Net Weight: 1.10kg
Shipping Weight: 1.20kg
Color: Black
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: Designed with high quality material and excellent tailoring skills, this cosplay costume will surely make you a bright spot in the party.

Now, I want you to know that this costume barely costs 32$, so don't expect a real gakuran. It's a cosplay after all!

The service of the store is very good. They shipped the cosplay real quick and it arrived to me without passing through customs! This is great considering I have such bad luck with customs nowadays...

The cosplay came with the jacket, pants and shirt - as stated in description. 
I feel like the costume doesn't have the best fabric, but for the price, I think it's quite good! Better quality fabrics such as cotton, twill and different sorts of polyester can cost a lot and for a cosplay, I think the material chosen for it is good.

I will try to post as many photos as possible on this costume so you know exactly what to expect!





The shirt is made out of peachy fabric, since it's soft on the inside, but on the outside the fabric feels like polyester. The shirt is well sewn and easy to iron, so you don't need to worry about it fraying or the wrinkles not disappearing.






Jacket is made out of "uniform cloth" and it's very easy to iron. 
The jacket is fully lined and it has shoulderpads. 
The buttons look lovely and it's very comfortable to wear this. 
The only downside to it is the printed collar and the fake pockets... 
I think the collar should have a patch in case you intend to use this costume for another character... 



The pants are made out of the same fabric as the jacket and they have a front zipper. They close with a hook instead of a button. 






The costume fits well, however I really advise you to ask for the height measurements before buying as it might be too short on tall people. 
I really like the quality of the costume and I like how it looks on me - I feel pretty badass! 
The costume is very comfortable and it doesn't cause me allergic reaction to the fabric like some costumes did in the past - I have sensitive skin so fabrics that are too rought cause my skin to itch a lot... 
The only downside to this costume is that you cannot kneel or squat in it as the pants are not stretchy, however you can sit comfortably in it and enjoy your studies~

Overall, I rate this costume a 10/10 as it's excellent for what you pay for! 

Thank you for reading!