Wednesday, June 29, 2016

UNIQSO's Hotarumaru wig review

This is going to be the last review for this month, as I'm on holidays, so just before I leave social media for a while, I wanted to shatre a review on this beautiful wig I got from UNQISO.

Processing Time: 3 - 4 working days
Type: 100% heat resistant fibre
Wig Color: Silver Grey
Wig Length: 32cm

So, this wig looks like a bob cut from the front, but it's actually not. It's shorter on the back and longer on the front. It's a very cute look!


The color of this wig is very pretty! It's silver, but it has a slightly violetish tone under certain lights. 
The wig is quite thick and easy to style, thanks to it being heat resistant. 
There's no shine to the wig, but I cannot say it looks natural, as the color is very unnatural!



I think the cut is very flattering and it's perfect for the character the wig is designed for. It came styled just as on the product photo, but I styled it down so I could test it for Erica from Gangsta.


Finding a right color and cut for Erica is difficult but I think this wig does the trick! It's quite accurate to some of her designs and the cut is very nice!


Overall, this is a very nice wig and it's quite nice quality. Uniqso has very good cosplay wigs and I really recommend you to try them out as they are very thick and not plastic looking!