Sunday, May 15, 2016

Wigaholics' Light Blonde Long Curly 65cm wig review

Recently I've purchased a lolita wig from Wigaholics and I'm so pleased with it! 
I got their light blonde curly wig and I'm so happy with how it looks and with the items I received with it!

Color: Light Blonde
Length: 65cm(Back), 25cm(Front)
Wig Weight: 0.25kg
Wig Caps Type: Basic Cap
Material: Hiperlon Fiber
Heat Resistant Up to temperature of: 248°F/120°C
What in the box: Wig, Comb & Hair Stand
Parcel Weight: 0.45 KGS

The wig displayed on their website looked golden blonde and I was a little worried it would come in yellow in stead of blond. Either way, I chose this wig because of the top construction of it which would allow me to style it for Giorno Giovanna.


The wig was shipped within a day and it arrived to me in less than 5 working days! I was happy with this quick processing and shipping time. 
I have to admit, I did not expect the wig to come with wig stand, wig brush, wig cap and the hair pins. I know it's written under the wig on the website, but I didn't notice it in the description, so I was pleasantly surprised!
Please know that for the price you pay it's really worth it! You get useful goodies and a beautiful wig!


Now, the wig itself is very long and very pretty looking! It has more of a platinum blond look than golden blond. I do not mind this as I would use it for a JoJo cosplay and we all know that JoJo has 1001 color schemes and platinum hair ain't a problem!


The wig is heat resistant and very easy to brush, despite having "stiffer" sort of fibers. It's very easy to keep in place, but it can get tangly a little bit if you don't handle it with care. 
I shoved it in the bag without braiding it properly and the wig got ptetty messy. Please don't do this!


There is a lot volume to it and it's very easy to style in any direction thanks to the top being similar to short wig's. I am not sure if that makes sense to you, but you can see it in my video review down bellow!


I feel like a princess with this hairstyle and I will definitely cry when I style this for Giorno... //sob


In any case, if you're looking for pretty lolita wigs that doesn't cost you your soul, you should definitely order from Wigaholics! They are super friendly and will help you choose the right wig for you! They also reply real quick, which is a huge plus!


Overall: I love the wig style and color. It's super thick and very easy to handle. It doesn't get as tangly as I thought, but since it's a long wig, there will be some tangles to it. The only downside to it is that the cap is made out of a net and it's not very stretchy, so if you have big head or a lot of hair like me, it might not fit you well, but that's easily fixable with some hair pins! 

Please watch my video review for better view on this wig!