Friday, February 26, 2016

REVIEW: UNIQSO's Nozomi Tojo Wig & I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 22 Party Green

Some time ago I have decided to cosplay Love Live! and I chose to be my favorite girl: Nozomi Tojo!
I got the wig and lenses for her from UNIQSO. I have already posted reviews on both wig and lenses on my facebook page, but I've decided to post another review over here. I thought it'd be better to post reviews on the items after I use them a few times.

The wig I purchased is the Nozomi Tojo cosplay wig

Processing Time: 3-4 working days
Type: 100% heat resistant fibre
Wig Color: Purple & Black
Wig Length: 100cm

I have not had a 100cm long wig in a while and I was scared about what I'd get. Long wigs tend to tangle so much and are very hard to fix. 


I wore the wig for a photoshoot with WindiCos. It was not as bothersome as I thought it would be. The wig was pretty light on my head, however it did get slightly tangled as I moved, so I had to brush it with my fingers or with a brush to set it down.
It wasn't hard, since the wig detangles pretty easily!


The color looks really pretty on the photos and I'm really happy with this wig. I'm not sure if the wig is ideal to be worn to a con because it's so long, but if you have a brush in your bag, comb it once every couple of hours or when you think it's getting tangled and you'll be fine! 

The lenses I got for Nozomi are I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 22 Party Green

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Color Tones: 2 Tones
Diameter: 15mm
Processing Time: 2-3 working days
Remarks: Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period: 12 months
Water Content: 38%

The lenses were suggested to me by the lovely Anzujaamu who sent me some of her photos so I could see how would the lenses look on my eyes and I couldn't be happier with them!


The lenses are a perfect color for Nozomi as her eyes are aqua green color!
Also, good thing about these lenses is that I could wear them for quite some time without feeling my eyes hurt or itchy. Usually my eyes get tired of lenses within an hour or so... This time I was able to wear the lenses for longer!